1. How long will it take to receive my order? Under normal conditions, in-stock shipments made inside the continental U.S. are received between 7 and 10 business days. However, postal holidays and heavy postal loads may delay shipments for up to 2 weeks.
2. Are custom orders in large quantities available? Absolutely. In fact, our cards are perfect for invitations, businesses, family announcements, etc. Contact us for more information and a quote.
3. Where are the cards shipped from? We ship the cards directly from our home office in Braselton, Georgia. All packages are hand prepared and mailed first class.
4. What are your return policies? If you are not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, please contact us within 3 business days of receipt. We will do everything we can to ensure your satisfaction of your order.
Customers will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
Customers will be responsible for all shipping costs for exchanges along with an additional 20% handling fee.
5. Why are you called Never the Rock Photography? Please click here.
If you have questions that are not answered on this page, please contact us.